For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Version 5.2 (May 5, 2015)- Export errors, if any, logged in a text file
Version 5.1 (February 27, 2015)- Support of Mac OS X Lion (10.7) and Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)
Version 5.0 (January 27, 2015)- Enhanced support of Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9) and Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10)
- Code signed
- Event decoding improvement
- Event Description and Keywords available anew
Version 4.1 (February 1, 2013)- Minor bug fixes
Version 4.0 (May 31, 2012)- Enhanced user interface
- Support of iPhoto album export
- More options to define event folder structure and naming of media files
- Minor fixes (consistent numbering of photos and movies, dots no longer replaced by dashes in event and album names, ...)
Version 3.0 (December 1, 2010)- Support of iPhoto libraries containing media stored externally
- Export history
- Autofill of export basket (for backup usage)
Version 2.1 (September 2, 2010)- JPEG compression bug fixed
- Modified limitations of unregistered version (all features are now available for testing)
Version 2.0 (August 9, 2010)- Enhanced filtering (export of current and/or original media files)
- Export of iPhoto metadata as IPTC metadata
- File format conversion to JPEG, TIFF or PNG
Version 1.0 (July 15, 2009)Initial version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does iPhoto To Disk make any modification to my iPhoto library?No, iPhoto To Disk only reads the data in your library. It does not alter it in any way.
What happens if I export several times the same event to the same destination folder?iPhoto To Disk neither overwrites nor updates existing folders. It will create a new folder by appending an index number to the event name.
Will iPhoto To Disk support future versions of Mac OS X and iPhoto?We will do our best to support future versions of Mac OS X and iPhoto but we cannot guarantee it. iPhoto uses a proprietary format to store media files. The iPhoto library is currently readable by third party software but, depending on Apple policy, this may change in the future.