Download & Buy
iPhoto To Disk is a shareware application.
You can try iPhoto To Disk before you buy it. The unregistered version is fully functional but is limited to exporting 50 items per event/album.
If you find iPhoto To Disk valuable, you can purchase a license for $12.95.
A license can be used by a single user on two computers (typically a desktop and a laptop). Registered users get life-time updates at no extra cost.
Orders are processed by FastSpring; PayPal and major credit cards are accepted. Your license file allowing you to unlock the unregistered version will be emailed to you within minutes after registration.
Snow Leopard (10.6) users can download iPhoto To Disk Version 4.1.
- Open the iphototodisk.dmg Disk Image (it should be located in your Downloads folder).
- Open the Volume named iPhoto To Disk (it should be located on your Desktop).
- Drag iPhoto To Disk.app to your Applications folder.
To register iPhoto To Disk, follow the steps below:
1. Select the "iPhoto To Disk | Registration..." command.
2. In the registration dialog, click on the "Open license file..." button and select your license file (extension i2d).
When iPhoto To Disk registration is successful, the registration dialog displays your registration information (name, email address and order number).